Tuesday, January 7, 2014

Week #14 January 6, 2014

Hey all!

     We had such and awesome week in McCall! It was a great way to finish off the transfer! It was the best week (as far as numbers go) in my mission so far!

Seeing how it was the last week of the cycle, It is transfer times! I am still in McCall! (I could stay here my whole mission) My new companion is Elder Stuver from Orem Utah! He has been out 6 months.

So we got a referral that was supposed to be "Golden!" So we went and knocked on their door. And they literally called the cops on us & the sheriff came and asked us to leave the neighborhood! Its kinda weird to be in a resort town! We ended up tracting into 4 members homes that were not on the records and we have appointments to go back to each!

New years eve was great! We ate at bishops again and had a awesome feast! After which we went back to the house and polised a bottle of apple juice and went to bed before 10! Happy new year! haha. 2014 will be the year of the gospel! It will be one year that I will be able to completely dedicate to the gospel!  I Think that is awesome!

Lesson I learned this week: we are changing peoples lives! That never really hit me before this week! We went to a recent converts birthday party and as we were celebrating with him I realized "I was that one missionary" the one that was able to teach him the gospel and turn his life into a completely different direction. Its awesome! we are really changing peoples lives! Keep up the good work!  Until next time! 

      - Elder Maynard 

No comments:

Post a Comment